At Dale Leisure Supplies Limited (hereinafter referred to as “We”, “Our” or “Us”), it is, and always has been, our upmost importance to respect and protect the privacy of all our customers and the users of www.dale-leisure.co.uk. We want you to be confident your data is secure and understand how your data is being used by us. This policy also explains the rights and choices you have when it comes to your personal data when you use our services. Through this Internet Privacy Statement, we want to reassure all of our customers using our service either over the phone, email or users of this site that we will not sell or rent your information to others in a manner different than as set forth in this Internet Privacy Statement. We also promise to never share your information to other companies; however we do need to pass some of your details on for handling orders. For example, your details will be passed onto our 3rd party carriers to ensure you are contacted and updated about your delivery to ensure it arrives at the correct department.
This notice, which including but not limited to, applies when using our services via the telephone, email or website www.dale-leisure.co.uk provides you with information about the following:
- Who we are
- What personal data we collect and how we use it
- How your data is stored
- If your data is shared
- How we ensure your privacy is maintained
- Your rights relating to your personal data
Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
Who We Are
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU Regulation 2016/679, when applicable, the “GDPR”), and the EU Data Protection Directive (Directive 95/46/EC), the data controller is us, Dale Leisure Supplies Limited, Unit E Bontoft Avenue, Hull, HU5 4HF.
What Personal Data We Collect and How We Use It
As a wholesale business we must collect some personal data to deliver your ordered goods to the correct person at the correct address. If you contact us by phone, email or otherwise and information is provided voluntarily we may keep a record of that correspondence. Information we need to collect to place and deliver your order is your name, delivery address, telephone number, email address and payment details (this can be to place on a business credit facilities account which has been set up previously, or taking a credit card payment over the phone) These details can also be collected for anything we are contacted about, for example, but not limited to, a copy of a brochure, an issue with the website, enquiry of a product or order, samples of products, a request for a visit from one of our Account Managers. We also collect information off our website at several different points. For example, we collect and/or request information from a user when:
• Registration to our website or over the phone
• Places an order via any form of communication
• Submits an E-mail
• Signs up to our newsletter
• Requests a call back
• Requests a price list/brochure
In order to fulfil the requests of website users in the above instances the user may be requested to provide contact details. When placing an order over the phone, by email or in person to complete your order you will also be asked for your full name, department of which you are ordering for, email address, delivery and invoice address. This is so we can process your order, send order updates, invoices, speak to you if needed regarding your order, invoices and delivery updates. Some of these details will be only passed onto our 3rd party couriers to ensure you are sent as much information as possible for delivery of your order. For example, if we don’t instruct a person or department to deliver goods to the carrier will just go to reception and unload the goods there. Also, if we have trouble processing an order, a request, or completing a delivery this contact information will be used by us and potentially the 3rd party carrier we have assigned to deliver your goods to contact you.
When placing on order online payment is taken via ‘Sage Pay’, unless you have an authorised Credit Account which is set up and confirmed. To complete an order on a Credit Account you will need to input a valid Sales Order Number. When paying for your order it will open a separate screen/tab which is directed to ‘Sage Pay’ this is where you will fill in all your payment details confidentially and these will be stored at ‘Sage Pay’. We are never sent any details of your card. Phone orders which need to be paid by card are handled in the same way, we log onto ‘Sage Pay’ while on the phone with you and all the details you provide us with are typed directly into the screen and processed while on the phone. No details are recorded or written down to ensure this is dealt with as securely as possible.
When you register with us online you supply us with your personal and company details which includes your postal address, email address, phone number, billing address and company name if applicable. Your account login details such as your username and password that you have chosen are encrypted and managed online via our website portal, so we would just like to confirm Dale Leisure Supplies Limited are unable to see any passwords you have chosen. However, if you have forgotten your password there is a password reset function available. We do not extract your login details and passwords from the website and it is only stored on the website so that you may access your account online.
When you shop with us online we collect information about this purchase such as transaction information and information about the types of devices used to access our services. We also collect analytics of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data and location data. Any data of this used will only be analysed by us and these statistics will not include any personal identifying information.
If you choose to enter any of our promotions, competitions, surveys or questionnaires we collect personal data that you have provided, including the method used to contact us, phone, email, post, online forms or social media. If you have opted into receive communications from us we will collect details from these emails and other digital communications such as if this was opened and any links that you click on.
How we use information gathered and sharing of information
We use information held about you in the following ways;
• To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us. For example, we pass your contact details to our courier company who may contact you via SMS or email to confirm estimated delivery time of your order. We may also notify our suppliers of your details for any warranty purposes.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
• To enhance your experience whilst using our website.
• To notify you about changes to our service.
• If you are a customer and placed an order we will only contact you by telephone or electronic means with information about order updates e.g. any stock issues, despatch dates and invoices of goods and services that we offer.
• If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means if you have consented to this.
• We may use your personal information to contact you if there are any urgent safety or product recall notices to communicate to you where we otherwise reasonably believe that the processing of your personal information will prevent or reduce any personal harm to you. It is in your vital interests for us to use your personal information in this way.
Our website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
Disclosure of your information
To make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with third parties.
• We may disclose your personal information to:
o our trusted service providers acting on our behalf who provide services such as: web hosting, web analytics and integration, customer service web chat and ticketing, order fulfilment, data analysis including data personalisation, infrastructure provision, email marketing data, review sites of our services, auditing services and other services to enable them to provide services;
o our selection of courier company who delivers your orders;
o we may also use outside suppliers and/or delivery companies to assist us in fulfilling and delivering orders. We share with these companies the information necessary to enable such card processing, fulfilment, and delivery of goods (i.e. name, address, and, as appropriate, payment information).
o We use a credit card processing company ‘Sage Pay’ who manage all our secure payment platform and credit card processing.
• If we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
• If Dale Leisure Supplies Limited substantially sell all its assets or are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We may provide personally identifying and account information in exceptional cases such as enforcement of our Terms of Site Use or as required by law or legal process to protect and defend the rights and safety of our website and its users. This includes exchanging information with other companies for purposes of fraud and credit risk reduction.
What is a cookie?
What is in a cookie?
Each cookie is unique to your web browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the site name and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in your shopping basket.
What to do if you don’t want cookies to be set
Some people find the idea of a website storing information on their computer or mobile device a bit intrusive. Although this is generally quite harmless you may not, for example, want to see advertising that has been targeted to your interests. If you prefer, it is possible to block some or all cookies, or even to delete cookies that have already been set; but you need to be aware that you might lose some functions of the website. You can block cookies by going into your browsers control panel/preferences.
The personal data that you provide to us in order to purchase goods and other personal data generated for transactional agreements is processed as it is necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
All other personal data is processed for our legitimate interests (as set out below) and to comply with our legal obligations.
In general, we only rely on consent:
• to send direct marketing communications to customers via email
• to contact (and allow for selected third parties to contact) new customers by electronic means.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Our legitimate interests
The normal legal basis for processing customer data, is that it is necessary for our legitimate interests including: -
• selling and supplying goods and services to our customers;
• protecting customers, employees and other individuals and maintaining their safety, health and welfare;
• promoting, marketing and advertising our products and services;
• sending promotional communications which are relevant and tailored to individual customers;
• understanding our customers’ behaviour, activities, preferences, and needs;
• complying with our legal and regulatory obligations;
• preventing, investigating and detecting crime, fraud or anti-social behaviour and prosecuting offenders, including working with law enforcement agencies;
• handling customer contacts, queries, complaints or disputes;
• managing insurance claims by customers;
• protecting us and our employees and customers, by taking appropriate legal action against third parties who have committed criminal acts or are in breach of legal obligations to us;
• effectively handling any legal claims or regulatory enforcement actions taken against us; and
• fulfilling our duties to our customers, colleagues, shareholders and other stakeholders.
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review: in the event that we refuse your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below in the "Contact" section.
All the above requests will be forwarded on should there be a third party involved in the processing of your personal data.
You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at Dale Leisure Supplies Limited by any of the means outlined below.
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
The email marketing unsubscribe function will remove your details from e-campaign marketing list immediately.
Company Special Offers, Account Updates & Opting Out
We occasionally send our customers and the users of the website announcements and updates, which contain essential information about us, the website and service offerings which we believe to be of value to our customers and users. In order to do this, we may enhance or merge the information we collect on the website for purposes of marketing products or services to our customers and users.
We may communicate with customer and users of the website via e-mail, telephone, mail, or person in order to provide requested services, content, product information or in regard to customer service issues relating to an account. The users of the website are always given the opportunity to 'opt-in' to having their online information used for purposes not directly related to completing a purchase or using our services at the point at which we ask for the information.
You can opt out of receiving information from us at any time even if you originally opted in. For example, our e-mail messages have an "unsubscribe" button on the bottom of the email. For anyone having originally opted in, but no longer want to be notified about exclusive offers in the future can simply click on the “unsubscribe" button at the bottom of the e-mail message and this will unsubscribe them immediately. You can activate your right to be forgotten at any time, if you wish to do this please email your details to email@example.com and if you happen to change your mind and want to opt back in, that’s fine too just email firstname.lastname@example.org who will edit your details to suit.
Should you wish to receive information from us and aren’t currently doing so or the details we hold of you are incorrect please call us on 01482 348699 or email email@example.com to get you added to our database or update your current details to the correct ones.
Changes to our Privacy Notice
Any changes we may make to our privacy notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data that are not answered here, or if you want to exercise your rights regarding your personal data, please contact us by any of the following means:
• Email us on: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Write to us at: Dale Leisure Supplies Limited, Unit E Bontoft Avenue, Hull HU5 4HF
Next Day Delivery
Place your order before 12pm and we will despatch your order the same day* for next working day delivery**. *subject to stock availability
Place your order before 12pm Monday and we will despatch your order the same day* for next working day delivery**. * subject to stock availability
** excluding weekends